Saturday, May 26, 2007

26/5/2007 @ BISHAN & PSC










Today, I was so happy, can see Felicia 2 times a day.. 2pm Felicia went to Bishan Junction Open Plaza promo "Star Search". They come @ 1.45pm. I was standing the "old place" where Felicia can see me easy.. Heehee.. I had pass her something, after the event..

At Nite, I went to PSC with Iceberg. He come to say "hi" when we @ Bishan. So I ask him, are you going to PSC? He said he don't have ticket. So, I told him, I got 1 tix. Ask him, want to join me. He said ok.. Then, we go MCS together.. All the road, we chat alot.. Heehee..

After the PSC, we went to the "old place" wait for Felicia, she was driving from the "old place".

There was alot peoples waiting for her. Once she come out, alot of the fans went up, take pic with her, even the some1 I don't like most... I, Iceberg & Kailin, stand another concer, cos we don't want stand beside some1.. Here, is the pic, I had taken after the show..


Bao Bei, hope u like the things, I had gave u.. U take care.... Miss U..





No comments: