Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Re: Friendship

I had just read someone blog. That person wrote abt; "Maybe it is true that friends who know each other very well do not need to call one another all the time. But after the event which I have attened and when we parted our ways, deep down inside my heart, I dun feel that she is really happy"To me...it is like, they have a lot of things to talk about, a lot of things to catch up with but either one of them seem to have the time to do that. Maybe, she truly believed that as long as their hearts have each other, that is all thats matter. But prehaps, that is the only thing that is left in their friendship.While we always think that there will still be tommorow and we will always have the chance to see each other again...but when people gets seperated from one another, their relationship will start to drift further and further apart. Maybe it is not for me to say that about her but i can feel it in my heart that what is left for them which i think is only the memories of what they once have.

After I had read finshed this blog, I don't agree what he had said. I a happy peoples, many i gave u the wrong feeling, but I want to let you know that, "I treasure friendship very much, no matter is with Felicia Chin, Joanne Peh, Chen Hui Hui, Lina Ng, Tang Miao Ling or those people i know, I really treasure the time, we know each other & the happy times, we have together" I know that sometimes my friends is not free to meet me up, but i won't force them. I will stilll concern of them with all my heart & care.

Maybe to some people Gd friends shall go out often, but to me, even we dun go out often, whenever free, sms one another, to show that u still concern of them, is enough. I know that u concern of me & my close frez, but i want u to know 1 things, I respect & care of my this 2 yrs friend. I dun want to force or give a pressure. Cos she is my "gd frez & daughter" 4ever.

Even 1 day, i left this world, I will never regret to know her in my this life.. Cos God gave us "FATE" to know each other & care for each other & even those all people I know.

No comments: