Sunday, November 22, 2009

Asia Pacific Food Expo @ Expo (20/11/2009)

Friday, I went down after work.. I rushed down & take cab from West Coast to Expo, it was cost me $13.10. But never mind, cos no choice, want to rush down to see Yahui, which her blog put 7pm start...

I reached there abt 6.50pm, once I reached I go search where is the stage is? When I reached stage area, saw Evonne, Ken & their frez at there.. Then, have a short chat with them, then after awhile, I go & buy muffin for Yahui to eat.. I walk 2 round, see & dun know what to buy for her? At the end, choice muffins..After bought it, me go back stage find her, cos going to 7pm.. She was inside backage, but haven't start.. Abt 7.45pm started, OMG.. I told Evonne, if 7.45pm started, then I shall took MRT, so tat dun need waste $$$$$$..

Abt 7.21pm, Yahui come out, have a short chat with us.. I make fun of her, call her "Aunty Sotong".. Then, she said she cut hair lah, "Mushroom hair", then, I qucikly start change call her "Aunty Mushroom"... Haha.. She can't stand me... Hope she dun mind.. I just want to make fun of her, cos long time no see.. And when chat with her, is alot of funny things come out...

On stage, there is 2 games, 2 of Yahui fans was select to play games on 2nd games.. Cos we point & "sabo" them.. Haha.. Yahui saw & called them up.. After the games, the event end.. We quickly run to backstage & I pass her the Muffins which just now I buy for her.. Then, we started to asked her for photo-taking pic, while we take pic, alot ppl come.. Then, her manager want to pull her off, some of Yahui fans haven't take pic with her yet.. I saw more & more ppl, I pull Yahui off, she was shocked. I told her, faster go, if u stucked there long, u will never end. And Rayson waiting for u, want to send u home...Then, I gave Evonne they all a sign, follow behind us. So, that at near carpark, they can con't take pic with her..

After send her home, we all go home.. Take MRT back...

**Happy can see Yahui, cos we have 6mths never see each other already... The fun & chat still there.....Gal, u take care & see u again....

No comments: