Monday, October 15, 2007

Bangkok Trip 4/10/07 - 8/10/07






















Sorry for those who my friends, ask me how was my bangkok trip & pictures I had taken? Cos when I was @ Bangkok, busy shopping from morning to nite.. So, very tired.. Now, then updated my pictures, hope u all like it..

4/10, we taking 6.30am flight to BK, reached there 9am. (Bangkok time is late 1 hrs of Singapore time). When we @ Singapore airport, my friends, they all like the animals in the cage, never take flight before, asked me alot of things.. Haha.. When we reached BK, my friend's Bangkok friend fetch us.. She is a Thai ppl but she know English.. I advise u all, if u all want to go Bk, unless u all know Thai language, if not u join the tour.. Cos most of the Thai ppl don't know how to speak & read English. Then, we all to write in hotel @ Bk, we stay @ Budget Hotel call "Wendy House", which is near the MBK centre, which is the shopping centre alot of cheap clothes.

And we go "Four Face Buddha", which we all will go when we go BK & pray.. When I pray for it, I knee down & pray. I pray for myself, Felicia, Joanne, HK artiste Mixue & Xue Li. When I pray for myself & Felicia, I cried.. Don't know why tears will come down.. Maybe God can heard my pray & touched my heart. Hope it will come TRUE.

All my 5D4N, is shopping, shopping cos my friends want to do business, so they buy alot of clothes at BK, Singapore money cheap, then can sell & earn abit $$.. The last nite, we go clubbing, their pub is so big & great.. The Hall is big, like Cineleisure Level 1. Don't have tables so many... So that can alot ppl dance.. I enjoy it..

Here, is the pictures I took @ Bangkok.. Hope can go BK again..

No comments: