Monday, October 29, 2007

Re: Unresonable customers I had face last week

When I post this story, there are alot of things that i very angry with. 1) Why customers always so unreasonble? 2) they think they pay for the trip vey big, want to refund $. 3) Why customer don't understand our job & interal work of travel agent?

1st Story;

Is it abt Bintan Trip, which is my collegue booking. He dept on 29/10 to Bintan, he do the booking is on 23/10, then how can be so fast to confirm the hotel & ferry within 2 days? Then, he called up 26/10 the whole morning, want us to comfirm him the hotel, i asked the called & told him, the hotel haven't cofirmed yet.. Then, he aruge said want to speak to manager, I said my manager @ Travel Fair, sorry if u want to find her, go there find her. Then abt 3pm, Op called up & told me Hotel confirmed then he said he want to confirmed, then i told him, cannot cancel, cos the hotel cofirmed & can't get the amt u paid me, we will charge u the admin charge. Then, he said he don't want, he want $113, which he had paid, cos we only refund him $63, he not happy. Then, he fax to my office, complain me, fax 7 pg.. What the fucker he is when I read the things he write.. Hope that he will die soon. I know now he @ Bintan, hope he won't come back s'pore aagin & die @ there. He think he is rite ah? What the fuck it is? $113 he paid not $11,113. Also want to aruge.


2nd story;

Is @ Travel Fair, got 1 customer come to my desk & asked for Genting Trip, I explain everything then she like don't know when to go? So, i asked her want to think again & come back again? She email & complain me, said that I impatient, restless, hurry time. Wat the fuck she is? She can't see the Q is so long meh? I don't like customer sitting there things so long while the Q is so long. Said I restless... What the Fuck she said, if she was in my shoes, from 9am - 10pm, keep on talking & explain the package, will ur mouth tired or not? Pls loh, use her fucker brian think lah...

That is my angry week last week...

No comments: