Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Felicia @ Campus Yummy Hunt (NTU)

It is the 1st time I go for Felicia loctation fliming.. There was lot of fun & funny things that happened. Let start the story;

1) Me, Delphine & Vincent meet @ Boon Lay MRT, going ahead to NTU, before the nite, we will know that Felicia was fliming to Singapore Ploy but until morning, Delphine told me they change location.. We don't know which 1 is correct? So we try our luck to NTU, we don't know the place well, so Vincent on the bus & @ NTU, keep asking ppl where is the place where felicia fliming..

When we reached NTU canteen 4, we saw felicia crossing road, while got raining. so we qiuckly run to her & said "Hi'. She was surprise to see us there, then PA asked us to join the fliming, I & Delphine don't want to join but Vincent told us to us.. So, we join lah..

2) The fliming got 3 part, 1st place is eat Salma Fish Rice, wow.. the fish is so oliy, I & delphine didn't eat finished but Vincent did it. 2nd place we go & eat porridge, this porride is nice alot of things inside. Vincent eat finished it again. Me & Delphine eat abit. 3rd place, we eat Laska, 3 of us didn't eat finished, cos our stomach to full & feel uncomfortable.

Then after fliming, around 5pm, we go back to RG wait for Felicia. Around 7.30pm she come back from location, 8.15pm then she come out. Then, we chat quite long & take alot of picture. She was so funny, she so "teh" to me suddenly; "Joey, how r u 2dae? How u find the fliming 2dae? U sick ah, must drink more water oh" When I heard she "teh" to me, my hair all up.. cos never see her that way.. Delphine, ice, vincent also saw it.. Then, 1 of us, told her got 1 small frog @ grass, she so funny, go & say "hello" to the frog.. wow, make me laugh.. cos how can frog understand wat we human talking... Around 9pm, Felicia said she want to go lah, so we also say "bye bye" to her.

Lastly, I like to say "Thanks" Delphine & Vincent. And Felicia "thanks" for those fun u had gave me, make me forget all unhappiness things.. Felicia, luv u.. Muckzz..... Big hug for u...

No comments: