Sunday, February 7, 2010

皇帽瑞狮喜迎虎,新年特备节目 (07 Feb 2010)

Today, meet Rina & JS for early lunch..We meet 12pm at TPY Mcdonald.. But I reached around 12.30pm, cos the stupid Bus 157, keep stopping & drive so slow..


Around 2plus, we left Mcdonald, down to MDC, chop the place & Q... DYT fans was in the 1st Q. Jollity fans was in 2nd Q... 2 group of fans was chating kill the time until 7pm go in....

Around 6.30pm, we was allow to go in theatre... We was sitting B3 upper level, cos front seats was block my VIP...Zzz...Around 8 plus the show started, all casts come out....I was took out "my hubby", took Joanne, Felicia & Aileen pic.... while I was taking pic, Jan asked me took Desmond Tan pic & Rina asked me took DYT pic... When Joanne come out, Jollity keep shout her name as loud as we can & make sure she can heard our voice & see us....Felicia come out, I also shout her name as loud as I can... She can heard & can see me, where I was sitting...

After the show, we all go to RG, wait for Joanne.. Before she come out, she told us, she won't stay long, abt 5mins.. As we also promise her, we took pic with her & let her go off...So, after we took pic with her, we really let her go off.. As for me, con't wait for Felicia come out.. Abt 30mins later, she drove out... We had alot of fun with her while she taking pic with us... Thanks, Felicia...As usual, we ask for her autograph, took pic with her & group pic.. She stay for abt 1hrs plus...
After she left, me, Delphine & Ivy share cab home, cos we stay near area..

**Thanks Joanne for spending ur 5mins, took pic with us.. We had long long time never took pic with u @ RG..Miss the days, time we took pic during RG..

**Thanks Felicia for spending ur 1hrs plus time with us.. Have fun took pic with u... This memories will always always inside my heart, no matter in futute what will happened? Thanks...Just want u always stay Happy... Thanks for have heard my voice shout for ur name 2 times... yes.. I shout for u 2 times... Cos I balance & fair to 2 of u...


No comments: