Thursday, February 11, 2010

Planning change NEW Blog link

Hello everyone, just want to tell u that, I plan to change NEW blog link... Still working on it... I know that maybe all of u think, my blog is DEAD already... So long, never updated blog... No... my this blog, alot of still under draft.. Haven't write it full yet... Cos must hv the feeling to write a blog.. Not like last time, everything times no happy, write it out...

Actually, I like my new blog header....Haha..

I hope that that after CNY, I can publish out all my draft entries...And also start my new blog...
Haha...

For those who want to see my pic, shall know where to see those happening in the past 2mths.. I had upload half way, still got alot alot pic to upload, just no time to clear all the things...

CNY coming, me at here;

Wishing u guys "Happy New Year, hope TIGER year can bring u all luck, peace & healthy...".. May all the wish come truth.. Including me...

Must collect alot of ANG BAO hor...^_^