Saturday, February 6, 2010

Joanne Carlsberg Event @ Blk 280 Bukit Batok Ave 3

Today is the last event of Carlsberg.. Me reached there was super super early overall of the past 4 events. Me damn siao.. Cos I thought of can book table again like last week, but never thought that, the most front of table is at Middle Row.. So, I sms JS, asked her told DYT fans.. So, at the end, we plan to stand at the left side of the stage which is near the stage..

Today, Jollity fans only me, Sock Peng, Ken, SH & Melissa go... Rina, Jan, Elaine & Vincent not free.. But we still try our best to cheers for Joanne.. Lucky Joanne saw us.. Hahaha... As usual, the cast come at 9pm, same song, same games...

End at 10pm, before the casts on stage "Yum Sheng", Me, Sock Peng & Melissa went to carpark.. Me go search her PA car, cos I know she sure will sit her PA car.. When Joanne come out, I quickly passed her the flowers I want to give her.. She said "Thanks" for me.. Then, we saw her left with her PA car.... And waves "Bye Bye" to her..

After Joanne left, we go home.. Reached home 10.30pm, it is the 1st time, I reached home so early than the past 4 event...

**Finally, today is the last event of Carlsberg.. It was a Tired things, chase every week. Specially during wkday period.. But it was a experience to work with another fc tgt...