Saturday, August 11, 2007

"NOT SHINE" FOR THE 2 WEEK (01/08 - 11/08)


Hello for my those dear friends who keep coming to my blog, see & read my blog. E.g. Banana, Delphine, Rina, Hoetian, Darren, Delwin & Ice. 1st I like to say "Sorry" for haven't online for abt 2 weeks @ Felicia Blog. Cos I now working for 2 jobs. 1st job is "Transtar Travel", part time job is "BBQ Chicken". During the past 2 weeks, I was so tired & busy. Cos if I work morning for the Full Time job, then after that go to the part time job. That why, I didn't onlie for so long.

During the past 2 weeks, I was not happy. Cos I discovered something which some one I concern so much, have MIA & I can't find her now. So make my life is down & "NOT SHINE", no energy & power. Now, I was sick. Got headache, fever 38.7, sore throat. Whenever I was worry & care of some one too much, I will fall sick.

Lastly, before I stop my words, I want to tell every one of u, be careful of "7th months", 13/08/2007, is the 1st day of "7th mths". Tomorrow, I will go & pray my dad..

And hope the "someone" who had read my blog, will sms asap, cos I really worry abt u. Thanks.

No comments: