Thursday, August 2, 2007

S.H.E @ SINGAPORE 29/7 IMM & KBOX



29/7 Early the morning, I wake @ 5am, prepare to go IMM for Q of S.H.E "play" album autograph. I go with Ella fans club members. Some of them got Q for overnite after the Concert. But I didn't. Cos I was too tired after Q for the whole day @ Expo. Around 9am, IMM guard let us go in the shopping centre for Q. (All of us was Q outside the IMM, cos the shopping close.) We slowly follow the Q go up 3rd floor GRAND PLAZA, the Q was so long, 1st floor, 2nd floor & 4th floor got ppl Q. After awhile, the rain was so big, until the 3rd floor get flood. We can't sit on the floor.
Around 1.30pm, S.H.E arrived. The DJ is YES 933 Chong Qing. When S.H.E, all the fans was shouted. 2pm sharp, S.H.E on stage for performance, we all was so busy take their picture & shouted. Specially me, keep calling Ella, cos I like her. When they was on stage alot of fun & jokes which u all can see the above picture.. When I see Ella funny action, I will laugh.. Around 2.30pm, the autograph start, when I was on stage, 1st is Selina, 2nd is Hebe & last 1 is Ella, when we all on stage Q for autograph, they share everyone of the peoples when asking for autograph. I specially like Ella hand shake, cosshe shake is very hard, not like the other 2. After we finished the autograph, we taking car going down K box. Cos they got an event @ there 7pm.
Around 6.45pm, S.H.E arrived K Box, 7.10pm the event start, DJ is still Chong Qing. When they on stage, they sing 1st song, after 1st song, they play game. This games is very funny & fun. Cos they play with their fans, & the games is guess wat is the things, when 1 people mouth cannot talk, use action to express wat is the words. S.H.E action is super super funny, until now I still remember that. Around 8.30pm the event end, then I quickly run to the back door & see them take lift down. They take 1st lift, we take 2nd lift. Haha.. can see them. I was so happy & said "bye bye" to them.
Lastly, I was super tired for the 2 days, cos of 10 hours Q. I think I had never wait & Q for any artiste for for longs. The most is 3hrs for Felicia Chin @ Mediacorp. But it was worthy, cos I don't know when can see them @ Singapore again...

No comments: