Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Why always GOOD peoples get hurt?

Why always GOOD peoples get hurt? Why I will said that cos something happened on me the past few days.

On 17/08/07, when I was at my working place Transtar, my company got cabin crew stand by @ office from 7.00am - 12.00pm, then 2.30pm take coach up to KL. But this cabin crew called Azman, he left his work @ before 11.0am, without telling me. Then, I thought that KL manager asked him to go back hostel. Then, she said she told him, go back after release 11.30am coach, then I told her it is? But he go back before 11.00am. Then, she said she called him up & checked.
After awhile, his gf called Haas, is a very close to me. She sms me, " I gave u warning, don't be busy boody abt see crew. Who r u to control our duty. We never disturb u. So pls. Hope u understand u are not our station master. So pls do ur own job." When I see the 1st words, I was very angry, cos she had no rite to give me warning. And my manager no in town for 2 mths, he asked me to take notice & see wat cabin crews, if anything happened inform KL manager & when he come back report to him. I just doing my job, but she never understand my shoes. I so angry, I reply her, what the rite u gave my warning? I just do my job. After reply her, i forward to KL manager, my station master & GM. KL manager saw the msg also angry, she will bring up to my station master when he back. Every cabin crews know this case, cos KL manager show them the msg I forward to her. Then, all cabin crews asked me & shocked that we will quarrel. I told them, I a fair people. When come to work, no matter how close u with me, I will make it very clear. Work is Work, friendship is friendship.

Then, before I off work 6pm, Haas sms me, " Anyway, I'm sorry. If I hurt u.. I know sometimes u kind to me, but I can't accept that u always find our mistake. Tq" I reply her, "Now, then said sorry, is too late. Cos I had informed KL manager, Station Master & GM. And everyone will make mistake, even I also. If the person who told tell u off ur mistake, u will never learn. And those words u had said to me, had hurt me deeply from my heart & soul. No matter how much u said sorry to me, can't cover up. Cos TRUE FRIEND WON'T SAID THOSE HURTING WORDS TO THIER OWN FRINDS & TRUST THEIR FRIEND, THAT WHAT WE CALL FRIENDSHIP."

Lastly, I know that sometimes that we treat peoples good, they won't treasure. When come to something happened, we had start gave them cold shoulder, they will know that how good we are & treasure us. But everything is too late already. So those peoples who read this msg, NOW START TREASURE THOSE FREINDS WHO STAY BY UR SIDE ALWAYS. IF NOT 1 DAY THEY WILL LEAVE U. WHEN THAT HAPPENED, EVERYTHING IS TOO LATE ALREADY.

No comments: