Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Boring days & life

Sorry for MIA (Missing In Action) this few days & weeks. Cos alot of things happened in my life & jobs. I believe that you all had read the last blog I had post. Abt the cabin crew who I said she very close with me Haas, she had got scold by station master yesterday & cried badly. She had submit her resign letter but station master throw away. Then, she keep on sms station master scold him. Actually, I feel that it is she the 1 who create this promble, if she 1st never sms me that msg scold me, I will just ignore it, won't let her get scolded. But she had done too far & alot cabin crews don't like the couple. I no choice. I keep asking myself, it is I done too far? Make them get scolding & no choice, they decide to resign.

My full time job, I find that more & more sianz & boring. Cos got a backstab @ Goldenmile. His name is Melvin. I don't like him, not only me, others also. Cos he like to "satay" my manager.
That day, he MIA & MC 2 days, MIA never inform any of us, my manager never gave him "warning letter". HOW CAN? SO UNFAIR TO OTHER. I plan to MIA 1 day when I @ Hock Seng. If she scold me, I will shoot my manager back, at the most if she not happy with me, sack me lah. I not scare. In singapore, not only this job, I will die. I just want her "BE FAIR TO EVERYONE". Melvin backstab me, Make me from Goldenmile to Hock Seng. It is the place where not busy & no customer. Will kill my life there..

Anyway, I had already got plan.. I believe that I will have a bright future if I not working not them.. Hope GOD BLESS ME.


No comments: