Monday, September 24, 2007

23/9/07 Silver Fans Club gathering @ Bugis Memoirs Cafe


When I start to write this topics, there are alot of things appear in my minds. Let start the story;

I reached Memories Cafe 12.30pm, then I see no peoples Q up or sit inside, so I go "Guan Yin Miao" Pray. When I go in, I pray for Silver for 1st album break record. I also pray for HK Mixue & Xue LI safely & healthy. Then, aorund 1.30pm, I go back to cafe again.. I saw some of "superstar" fans, awhile I saw Wenting come with her 2 friends. Today is Wenting birthday..

Then, 1.45pm, Silver arrived the cafe..Abt 2.30pm the event start. Starting the management play wrong songs, lights went off... Then, I sms to her manager, want me to help up back stage, cos he interview Silver @ stage. then, he reply, ok. So, I quickly when to back stage help out. Now, I know when keep play wrong disc, cos the disc not in order..And the manger like so blur, don't know the music. No choice, I see the run down & follow up & listen wat they said..Silver sang alot of songs, most of the songs, she sang is Yan Zi songs.

Half of the event, Silver manager "sabo" Silver bf, asked him to come on stage & said "I love U" to Silver in front so many peoples. I saw Silver feel so touched & cried. This event, Silver cry alot, cos talk abt how she step in Super Star & all the path she had walk through not easy. After that, her manager gave me a sign, ask me prepare birthday cake for Wenting, I took out & carry so long @ back stage, he said that some1 @ backstage hold the cake very long lah.. Yap, it was very long (15mins). And also thanks me for helping them for the sound effect.. Haha.. I so "pai sai". Then, Silver "sabo" Wenting, ask her use her mouth take out candle... Haha.. I never thought Silver is so "naughty gal".. But over all it was a fun gathering...

Silver, no matter how is ur path of singer after u release new album & fly to Taiwan.. I hope u will be a strong gal which I had know.. Pls don't ever give up, even u fall down. I & ur manager will pull u up..I will always stand behind u, protect u.. Maybe u & I know each other not long. Like Wenting, but I a faithful ppl.

No comments: