Tuesday, September 4, 2007

4/9/2007 wif Felicia @ Chijmes Fliming

~When Panda Felicia Feel "cold", is like that looks~




When I start to write my this blog talk abt Felicia, there are alot of things inside my heart which I want to cry out in front of her but I control my tears. I believe that Felicia, u know what I mean? Let start our days;

Today (4/9/07), I wake up 5am, 6am left my house & 7.10am reach Mediacorp, which AP told me to me @ there 7.45am. So, I do so..When I reached Mediacorp, I go & see has Felicia reach Mediacorp. But she haven't come, cos I didn't see her car. So, I wait. Around 7.45am, I saw her light blue car. She stop & I passed her something & put @ her car. Then, she said see u later. I wonder, how she know me will be there? Cos I never told her. Ah... Dun care lah... Since she know I going..Then, Mediacorp bus left @ 8.16am.

When I reached Chijmes, I saw Delphine, Teddi , Ice & hoetian. Cos they said they will @ location. I quickly go & sit with them. After awhile, PA asked 5 of us go to the entrance & fliming us. Oh.. my God this scene, I don't care to see.. Cos got my big face. Chu Ming & Nan Xing stand beside me, Chen Li Ping stay in front of me.. Wow lau, why AP & PA put me "so special". Make me so Pai Sai.

Then, while Felicia free, the 5 of us & alot of her fans took picture with her. As for me, also. She was so funny, alot of funny things. She don't like to move, cos of her wedding grown, make her no easy walk. And she so cold that keep on wearing jacket.

During Lunch time, She want to sleep, can't sleep, cos she not used that so many eyes look @ her while sleeping. She asked PA packet of her, while the 5 of us order Mcdonald & accompany her eat @ church. There are 4 peoples keep taking her pitcures & talking with her. Make her can't sleep. Specially the 2 sisters. And there are 1 gal, keep saying our bad words, make me so angry & "HOT". Even @ Mediacorp also said us, wishper to Felicia. I HATE THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE. IF DARE, SAY IN FRONT OF US, DON'T SAY OUR BAD WORDS IN FRONT OF FELICIA.

Felicia, when u told me that things, I can tell you honestly. I was very sad. And want to cry. But I can't do that. I control my tears. I believe u can see that I suddenly keep quiet. I know that you keep walking in & out, see how am I? But I just don't want to see ur face. Cos will make me cry. Iceberg saw me cried. When I asked u write the book, I want to see what u going tell me? In the picture, I know what u going to tell me..

Felicia, what I can tell you that, Joey Mummy is very doting on u. What u had told me just now, I will not forget. But I will proof u that no matter whenever u need help, I will always be there for u.. Like today, u ask me for "eyes mo" & tell me ur file spoil. I quickly go & get for u. This are all the love & care I show to u. Which I don't know u care see it or TRUST ON ME or me or not? I believe that Times can proof u that who is a loyal friend to U one day.

Anyway, u take care, cos u sick, Remember to drink more water.. God Bless U.

No comments: