Wednesday, September 5, 2007

4/9/2007 wif Joanne @ Chijmes Fliming




When I start to write this blog of talking abt Joanne Peh, there are alot of things that make feel so touched, Joanne u know what I mean, Right? Let start our days;

Today, 4/9/07, I was fliming 《黄金路》 with Joanne. Early the morning wake up & go Mediacorp. Today, the scene is abt Felicia & Tay Ping Hui wedding & Joanne & Nat attend their wedding. Joanne told me she will be reached Mediacorp 8am but I wait until 8.16am, she haven't come, (Think she wake up late.. haha.. piggy). So, I no choice, Mediacorp got to leave @ 8.16am. So, I took their bus to location. Around 8.45am, we reached location. After awhile me, Delphine, Teddi, Ice & Hoetian was asked to stand @ 1st entrace for fliming, with Li Nan Xing, Chu Ming & Chen Li Ping. Wow, I was so Pai Sai, the camera shoot me so big of my face.

Around 10am, Joanne & Felicia reached Location. When I see Joanne, I called her. And she was so surprise & shout "Hi". Then, I said "shh..shh.." cos they still fliming. Then, she also make that pattern. She was so "high" the whole day. Specially when Teddi gave her the doggy, she said alot of funny things., make me can't stand her. And we also take alot of her Pictures.

Around 2.30am, we all shoot finshed but Joanne & Felicia still got scene after lunch. Then, we all @ the church company Felicia, cos Delphine got asked Joanne where to eat but she said she don't know. Then, we see Felicia alone here, scare she lonely, so we stay here with her. Wait for Joanne come back after lunch.

After lunch, Joanne start to fliming, I asked Joanne to write some words in my Sketch Book. When Joanne take over from me, she sitting down & think for awhile & look @ me. After awhile, she start her pen write on it. I see her writing, can see that she use her TRUE HEART write it. Cos inside the book, she said something which she had never said that to me in sms or even in front of me when I know her for more than 3 yrs.

Joanne, after I read it, I feel so touched until want to cry. U look @ me, asked me, am I understand what u try to tell me? Of course, I understand. I not stupid.
The things I share with u, is a TRUE STORY. Until now, I still have't called him. Maybe my charcter same as u, very straight forward, inside our heart we know that we appreciate & care the person but we always never say out or show out. That why always let peoples mistaken us. But never mind, cos at least GOD know that we know that person, our heart is clear. Don't need to care & explain to everyone. As for me, I share with u my path, cos I know that every1 will face & walk thought this path 1 day. Maybe cos of my age is younger than those aunty, but I had see & walk alot 1st then they 1st. As for Mical, I believe that HE IN THE HEAVEN LIVING HAPPY THAN US. COS THE PAIN OF HIS BODY HAD TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM. AND GOD WILL BLESS GOOD PEOPLES.

Joanne, thanks for all this yrs, U so understand me, TRUST ME & my charcter. Haha.. All those care & concern I had given to u. I had never asked for u to repay me. Cos I know that GOD will reward me. Cos those LOVE is GOD gave me, HE teach me don't be unselfish to peoples. Don't offend peoples. But sometimes I never offend peoples, peoples like to step on y head. What I can do is BEAR. BEAR until I CAN'T STAND, I WILL QUARREL WITH PEOPLE.

Lastly, Joanne I want to tell u. Don't worry, no matter what happen to u. U need some1 share with ur promble, I will be always be there for u & don't lend my ears & shoulder to u. Hope u can find the "happiness"from ur own life. Abt relationship, take our times. Don't rush, cos "FATE" not here yet. Take Care.

Always care & concern u (Joey)

No comments: