Sunday, September 16, 2007

What Happened To Me & Felicia?

Hmm.. When I started to post this title, I believe that it is what all of you will try to ask me the past 2 weeks. After so long, I think that I had to explain all of u. Here, it is..

1st: I was not hate or angry with Felicia. I just don't understand 1 thing that why she don't trust me, since we had know for 3 yrs & I had so care, concern & support her. Pls don't ask me why, cos it is between both of us personal things.

2nd: Whether Felicia & Joanne like me or don't like me, I want to tell =)) , it is none of ur business. What rite, u said me? My english Suck, got ur prombles. It is my blog, wat I want to write, is my promble, none of ur fucker business..

3rd: If Felicia think that I dun like her or care or concern of her anymore. Then, I had nth to say. Cos GOD know that inside my heart, whether I still like, love, care & concern Felicia or not?
Felicia, I still treat you as my frez & Godsister. Joey Mummy this name is always there. Cos Joey Mummy is A LOYAL FRIEND, won't leave u alone.

So, lastly hope all of don't think we quarrel or I hate Felicia.. Let us have a PEACE. Thanks for co-operation & understanding.



No comments: