Thursday, November 8, 2007

Felicia @ Campus Yummy Hunt (SP) 05/11/2007



~why never go back RG?~










Today is the day that I was so tired which i had never been before go going Felicia fliming..Why I said so? Cos I reached Singapore Poly 9.40am, then when I reached SP, i quickly go & find where is Court 4, Court 1 & Court 3? From Court 4 to Court 1 is so far away, then I go & find where is Court 3, I gave up find Court 1, cos had to walk so many staircase.. cos I old lah, can't climb too many staircase. I meet Lijuan & Melissa @ SP Court 4. We from 10am wait for Felicia until 11.45am then they come. The MCS prodcution late for fliming.. I wait until eyes want to closed lah.. Cos waiting is a tired things while nth to do.. Then, when we see their bus come, we go outside car park, wait for them. Then, the "38" Desmond in the bus saw me, told Felicia that Joey come lah.. Then, Felicia look @ me & said "Hi" to me. I want to give her surprise but Desmond lah... Then, the team come down from bus, they waiting for seats cos when they reached SP, is already alot student having break. So, they start fliming 12.30pm @ Court 4, they introduce Thai food @ KOU FU foodcourt. After they fliming Court 4 1.30pm, me, Li Juan, Melissa, Ade, Ailin, Keane & Pam walk to Court 1 before the bus going..

When we reached Court 1, they had reached, so all of decide to buy some drink, cos tired after walk so long & hot weather. After awhile, Felicia they all come.. Then, 1.45pm, they start to fliming. During the break, got 1 kid went to say "hello" to felicia & take picture with her.. And Felicia also make fun of him, called him "Elmo" cos he carry "Elmo" bag & while playing, felicia try to dare see the kid will kiss her or not? The kid was really dare, which u all can see the above picture. Haha.. (cute, rite?) After that kid said "bye bye" to felicia, then Felicia gave him a sweet hug. 3pm they flliming Court 1, so we all walk to Court 3 which is th last location.

When we fliming Court 3, we reached there 1st, cos I bring Lijuan they all walk short cut. After awhile, felicia & desmond come, he said that we so fast.. Haha.. during the break, Desmond told us to take 1 by 1 picture, cos he want to put @ his blog @ gave us 1 nick name of felicia "四大保姆". Can't stand Desmond, can think each of us nick name.
Around 6pm they fliming finished, So I told Felicia<>
That all for the day fo SP story. Nice to know Ade, Aili & so on @ SP. And hope u all enjoy that day.. Take Care every1. Lastly, Felicia "MISS U SO MUCH" heehee... dun forget to hug the things I gave u when sleeping..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.