Sunday, July 29, 2007

S.H.E @ SINGAPORE 28/7 MAX PAVILION

Today 28/7, is the Super tired day for me? Why? Cos I & Ella fans club meet @ Expo Max Pavilion. we got to be there before 8am. I wake up 5.30am, then left home 6.30am. Some of Ella fans club member, they stay overnite for the Q. So, we take turn for Q, let them rest. We Q not front but middle. Around 11am, the Q start long... wow.. everytimes S.H.E got event, the Q, sure very long....

Then, around 11.30am, we take cab to airport. We had book 2 maxi cab for 14pax to go airport fetch them. Some member stay @ Expo for Q. When we reached Airport, I saw so many fans already @Airport waiting for S.H.E. So, we stay behind, holding Ella banner. Their Flight 12.06pm landed. She come out 12.45pm.. they is the last 1 come out, cos heard they @ toilet, think they make up, that why so long... When they come out, police company them... When I saw S.H.E come out, my eyes was keep looking Ella. When I saw Ella, I found & feel that she like no good moods, not like last time when she come. This time, she bring "xin shi" inside her heart, but she force herself, be happy, don't want let her fans know she feeling down, but my eyes can see people heart. She can't lies me. After they come out, we chase them all the way to Hotel, when we reached Hotel, the guards don't let us go near them & shout @ us. I was so angry. Cos we not their dog. Then, we left the Hotel to Expo.

At nite,S.H.E "Play" concert start, when the door open,all of peoples run inside, cos the concert is Free Seating. So, we like "mad dog" run to the front. Then, the guards also Stupid, let those free seating go in VIP seat. Then, we all have settle down, then got 1 fat guards, asked our tickets, then he see our tickets not VIP, want to chase us out. Then, we so angry. Cos we aruge with him, is ur peoples let us in & we Q so long, now u all want to chase us out & sit behind, unfair. Then, he called his senior, he see our tickets, then also no choice, cos is their people fault.

Then, when we go toilet, 1 of the guard, scold us "chao chee bye", my frez heard it, very angry, she took his picture & want to send to management. Then, during concert, those guards, keep asking us sit down, I not happy. I shouted @ them, "want us sit down, ask front peoples sit down 1st, they blocking our view, if they don't sit down, we also don't sit down. U want us sit down, u go ask them 1st,ok?" The guard no choice, go in front asked them sit down.. He asked me sit down 3 times, I "LL" don't want sit down, cos in front didn't sit down, I shout @ him. " U have no rite ask me sit down, I already said lah, u want me sit down, ask front sit down 1st, then I will sit." Then, the guards, can't stop the audience, he dun ask lah..If see concert, sit down, don't stand @ chair, then it shall call drama, not concert. Ella members 1st time see me so firece. I no choice, cos I just want them to know wat is called "FAIR" If they don't know wat is called "FAIR", then don't talk to me.

S.H.E Concert was great, even only 1 hrs 30mins, but we all was enjoy. Specially "中国话" MTV,
got 1 part they asked some1 act as S.H.E, very funny.. Got 1 part is S.H.E, they play piano together & sing "老婆", very nice. Ella even admit that she play piano key wrong. Haha.. Their last songs, is their favourite song, "魔力". I like this songs also. Cos got meaning, I can see that they going this path not easy & walk through all the suffer path.

Ella, don't give up. We will always be there for you.. cos We all love u. Cos you are our "老婆".

No comments: