Friday, November 16, 2007

How am I going to celebrate my bdae 12/1/08?

Hmm...when I post this entry.. 1st in my mind is how am I going to celebrate my bdae? Will I be alone on this day? Who will celebrate for me for my bdae? Cos my birthday fall on Sat. And I had a habit every yr my birthday, I will request off. Cos give myself a break. And will some 1 remember my birthday & gave my present? Cos I had long time never recieve something from the 1 who I care & concern so much.. I remember that the 1st time the person gave me is cookies. I dun bear to eat for 1 weeks. My mum scold me, crazy ah? Keep so long dun want to eat.. I told her cos it is the 1st gift the person gave me.. haha..

As for my next yrs birthday, REALLY HOPE THE PERSON WHO I CARE SO MUCH WILL REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY & KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME HAPPY. COS 1YRS ONLY 1 TIME BIRTHDAY. If not, i got to listen & sing WEN LAN " 祝我生日快樂" for myself.

If the person who had read my blog, hope u know what i trying to tell u.. During this few yrs, we have know so long & walk through the difficult path & alot of memories times inside our heart. I believe u also know that. At here, I like to say "Thanks" giving me so many happines, even sometimes I will cry in the dark in my room. But I want to tell u that I have never fail in giving my care & concern on u. I believe u also got eyes to see & know inside ur heart.

Lastly, hope my wishes will come.. God I believe that U can heard that my heart, know what I mean & want..

No comments: