Sunday, November 25, 2007

What Happened With Me & ICE?

NALEL says:
the fact is, no one is asking u to go
NALEL says:
if u help delp, then maybe she will tell u more abt the committee thing
Hope my wish will come True. says:
she never told me to help so i never help
NALEL says:
yeah lat
NALEL says:
*lar
NALEL says:
she never ask for ur help
NALEL says:
why are u complaining abt this thursday meeting that no one informed u
NALEL says:
then y she tell me
Hope my wish will come True. says:
i t complain, is feli suddenely ask me, am i going, how to i answer her back, the action on me is like wat l... haiz...
NALEL says:
so Just say u not going la
NALEL says:
cos no one informed u becasue no one is asking for ur help now
NALEL says:
y i knowabt this meeting then>
NALEL says:
delp never ask me to help anything
NALEL says:
i have been helping her n vincent organise n plan a lot of things
NALEL says:
give idea, suggestion
NALEL says:
naturally, got any meeting, she will tell me
NALEL says:
as isaid
NALEL says:
if u ask for help, 9 out of 10 will turn away
NALEL says:
those who want to help, no need to even ask
Hope my wish will come True. says:
.. i belong to tat of ppl who ask for help.. cos i dun want overboard
NALEL says:
u not helping anything, why do u think she will be asking u for the meeting
NALEL says:
is like suddenly, darren or sean or whoever tell me the same thing
NALEL says:
they never help because no one ask them to help
NALEL says:
n they not going to the meeting, because no one inform them
NALEL says:
well..true, they are not going to the meeting
Hope my wish will come True. says:
( WHEN U SAID THIS WORDS IS VERY HURT PPL, I DUN LIKE. I KNOW THAT I NEVER HELP U ALL, I DUN ASK FOR CREDIT FROM U ALL ). u not helping anything, why do u think she will be asking u for the meeting

NALEL says:
wat do u mean i not helping anything
NALEL says:
the fact is u know nothing of wat is going on
NALEL says:
yeah la
NALEL says:
u never help we all wat
NALEL says:
u already say we never ask for ur help
NALEL says:
so for now, u are the same as other ppl
NALEL says:
just ordinary ppl
NALEL says:
then why u keep saying abt this meeting never inform u
NALEL says:
ok
NALEL says:
i ask a veri simple question
NALEL says:
why must we inform u
NALEL says:
inform u for wat U never even help anything in the first place
NALEL says:
u say we never ask for ur help
NALEL says:
but how the hell we know u wanna help
NALEL says:
u keep quiet oni, u think we god Can read ur mind
WHY ALL PPL LIKE TO HURT ME? says:
nvm, i dun want to aruge with u or del or any1 from feli fans, cos we all luv her ..
WHY ALL PPL LIKE TO HURT ME? says:
aruge with u, make my side headache more pain

NALEL says:
i aso dun want to argue with u, but u have been making illogical n senseless statement most of the time
NALEL says:
u just think
NALEL says:
tommrow, every single fan member going to say the same thing
NALEL says:
we never ask for their help, so they never help
NALEL says:
n this meeting, they were not inform
NALEL says:
so they not going
NALEL says:
of course they not going la!! Why we inform them for wat
NALEL says:
n anyway, this meeting

NALEL says:
is actually between amelia, aiwah n delp oni
NALEL says:
if we are going
NALEL says:
we are plainning n discussing abt this coming nov 24 thing
NALEL says:
this meeting original purpose was to tkeep it clear to amelia after repeat n repaeat to her from aiwah
NALEL says:
tat delp is taking charge n doing the website
NALEL says:
but ameliahave not been making up her mind
NALEL says:
suddenly, want to assisst, suddenly want to be head
NALEL says:
told her liao, delp do web
NALEL says:
she dun listen
NALEL says:
insist she do
NALEL says:
this thursday settle everything
NALEL says:
so now u tell me
NALEL says:
WAT DOES ALL THESE GOT TO DO WITH U
NALEL says:
unless
NALEL says:
we are doing planning, n u want to help, then we can consider asking u to come or i can suggest it to delp
NALEL says:
for now, it is to settle their problem
NALEL says:
we are here trying to settle the problenm tat is in place for us... we have to set up the website for the upcomming starawards
NALEL says:
but u are here trying to save ur faces when fel ask u got go or not, u like malu
NALEL says:
u think we do this for fun We are trying hard to settle the problem with amelia.
NALEL says:
so tat things can go smoothly, n as fast as we settle, we can do the iceskating thing aso
NALEL says:
n tat is y we never offical announce anything
NALEL says:
everything is all said by aiwah one
NALEL says:
so please understand

NALEL says:
no one is hurting u
NALEL says:
u are asking me to hurt u
NALEL says:
n u told me u are like malu dunno wat to say when fel ask u got go or not
NALEL says:
so Never go, never go la
NALEL says:
so are u saying if thursday, meeting u not there, u will be veri malu
NALEL says:
no rite
NALEL says:
then if u never go, never go la
NALEL says:
is none of ur business on that day wat, is none of ours as well
NALEL says:
was intended to be 3 ppl oni
NALEL says:
aiwah, amelia n delp


I believe that alot of u will asked what going between me & ice? Now, I going to tell u all. Cos IN ICE EYES, I JUST ORDINARY PPL & FANS. SO, THIS WORDS ALWAYS IN MY HEART.
I SUPPORT, LIKE & CARE FELICIA FOR 4YRS LONGER THAN ANY1 OF U HERE. 4YRS AGO, JUST ONLI ME, AMANDA & AMELIA SUPPORT FELICIA. NOW, ALOT OF FANS LIKE FELICIA, I FEEL HAPPY.

I NOT ASKING FOR ANY REWARDS FROM FELICIA, JUST HOPE THAT SHE LIVE FINE & HEALTH. THAT WHY I PLAN TO GO BANGKOK, PRAY FOR HER. BUT AT THE END, GET FROM ICE WORDS, U JUST A ORDINARY PPL & FANS, NOT COMMITTEE, WHY SHALL TELL U? THEN, U ARE COMMITTEE MEMBER MEH? PLS LOH.. U R NOT.. DUN THINK THAT U R GREAT. IF NOT ME FROM STARTING, WILL FELICIA KNOW WHO IS ICE?

I STILL REMEMBER TAT TIME WE ALL GO ENCO SUPPORT FELI WITH DELPHINE, VINCENT, AMANDA & AMELIA. I INTODUCE FELI TO ICE.. COS HE SAID HE SHY..

AT THE END, I GET HURT FROM HIM..

Felicia, sorry, I don't want to post those words that ice had said abt me, but he make me until i can't stand him anymore..

No comments: