Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lina Ng "The Mission" 24/11 @ Lau Pa Sa




Today 24/11 is the super tired day for me,why I said that cos morning I go Lau Pa Sa support Lina Ng "The mission". 8.30am wake up, 9.30am left home. Before I go Lau Pa Sa, I went to see the river & take a breath & write something @ there to some1. When I write the things, make me my tear come out.. (Pls dun ask me why?) Thanks. Then, around 10.45am, I reached Lau Pa Sai, after awhile Lina reached. She saw me & wave to me. When I see her, she keep coughing very bad. I feel bad, cos she sick still fliming.. But she dun take it to heart.. She keep looking @ me & smile @ me & make alot funny faces.. Maybe she can see that I look like not happy.. But I just care cover the feeling. Then, she come to my desk, chat with me awhile, said I look "fat" lah.. Better than last time, cos I look so thin.. Lina & me have know each other for 9yrs from Star Search until now, I still care, concern & love her as my close friend. I remember that time, ppl asked me, why I support Lina? Not Sharon & Kim, when they fliming "Cheng Ren Za Zhi". I reply, cos her charcter is same as me, belong to straight ppl. Sometimes, we will aruge, but after awhile, she will always the 1 who start talk to me 1st.. cos she know that I had support, love, care, concern more than other fans who she know. (IT IS WHAT I LOOKING FOR & WAT WE CALL TRUE FRIEND & NOT FANS, LIKE OTHER ARTISTE, IF "ONLY 1" KNOW THAT WHAT I THINKING INSIDE LIKE LINA & CHEN HUI HUI, FRIENDSHIP WILL LAST FOREVER UNTIL LEAVE THIIS WORLD).
I had see Lina change alot from a gal who is very "38" until now very "mature". But her charcter still the same.
12pm "The Mission" start , I was the 5 person, go to Lina fruit stall buy fruits from her. I go up when the cameraman not beside her, but never thought the producer said want some 1 to eat the chocolate cream with friut on it.. Then, Lina told producer asked me to flim, cos we know each other.. then, my face is shocked, I told Lina secretly, U "sabo" me.. She smile... Then, she asked me choice banana, then I said ok loh.. After bought the fruits, We go to the choclate cream. Then, Jeff & Lina asked Rong Ming to feed me, with banana & chocolate cream on it so much & want me to bite. So, I bite small mouth, then Jeff said why u eat so small bite? Ask me try again, open "big mouth" & bite. Then, I look @ Lina, she said, I a gal, "shy".. Wow kao... I can feel that my face is "red & hot". Then, no choice, I bite with "big mouth". Then, Jeff asked me alot of "yellow questions" , my minds is ??? Then, asked me, I come here to support who? I said Lina, then, they asked Lina feed me again.. Oh my god.. want me to bite how many times?
(IF U ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE TV ON 27/11, U WILL KNOW THE ANSWER)..
Around 12.45pm, Lina's hubby come & support her, bring his youngest kid. I like this youngest 1,cos he very cute, which u all can see from picture.. Haha..
Abt 1.30pm , I said "bye bye" to Lina, cos I running down to Ice Skate. Lastly, I want to say
"thanks" Lina for treat me the fruits, dun want me to pay.. "pai sai" & happy to see after so long we never see each other from this yrs CNY @ genting until now. Hope our friendship will last forever & lastly. Thanks for so trust me so many yrs...




No comments: