Friday, November 30, 2007

Abt My Blog

I think that some of you have discovered that why my blog can't been see like last time? 1st, I at here, like to say "Sorry" to all of u. I know some of u like to read my blog. Starting when I create this blog, is cos of Felicia. And I rememeber that I don't know how to create this blog. Is all "thanks" to Banana, Delphine, Teddi & "the 1" who don't treat me as friend now. I haven't never forget all. I know that alot of you have know abt abt me & "the 1", what had happened between 2 of u? At here, I want to tell u, not I scare of u.. I just don't want to quarrel, cos I remember what Felicia told me before;

felicia:
ill be v sad, i want all of u to be happy.

So, I want my bao bei to be happy, so I choice to be Silent & block this blog.. So, my this blog, I will be open for all of u until 1 week (7/12/2007), After 1 week, I will block & only invite ppl can see my blog.. I only invite some of them.. So, hope you all understand.. Anything, U all can email me; joeychanke79@gmail.com. I will reply all of u email. Don't worry.. Take Care, all my friends.

Specially felicia, always love u, no matter where am I. No matter now or in future, my care for u will never change.

No comments: