Friday, October 2, 2009

Hua Song Museum Mooncake Event (Part 1)

Today, after work I meet with QQ go for OMY Mooncake Event @ Hua Song Museum, which is at Haw Par Villa. The event started at 7pm, I reached there 6.40pm.. My "Siao Cha Bo" reached there b4 me.. "Kiasu".. Hahaha.. She wait for me outside Hua Song Museum, when I reached, called her hp.. She told me mosquito bite her.. Haha.. Then, I make fun of her, who asked her wear shirt, of course "Male mosquito" will "Love bite" her..
Then, we go in Museum & walk walk..While we walk walk at the same time, me take alot of pictures..After walk walk, take pic.. We go to the Hall, which all the ppl gathering for eating.. QQ eat alot of mooncakes.. She see enjoy of eating.. Can't stand her.. Hahaha..
Around 8plus, we had left 1st. Cos nth else there already.. Then, we took bus to Vivo City, took MRT home..
**Thanks QQ for invited to this event & also have a Great fun while taking pic.. Alot of funny pattern.. Those pic which can see at my facebook...

No comments: