Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday 陈慧慧


Happy Birthday
陈慧慧
Today, I was giving her an advance birthday SURPRISE.. Hahaha. I specially make an order of Tulip & forget me not flowers to my 18yrs old "OLD FRIEND"..陈慧慧
Last mth (19/9), I went to her spa.. We have alot of chat in the shop.. We chat on, how long we have know each other? (18yrs) How we know each other? (from her fan Jennifer who have make use of her & hurt her b4) How old when she know me? (12yrs old).. All the image is inside of both of us HEART..
18yrs is a very long for us, which we can maintain our friendship so well.. Cos I always feel that it is very hard to find ppl who can REAL understand what we thinking inside of our heart, minds? If want me to say out, there is alot of ppl who I know, I know & can see through their charcter.. Got Friendly, Understanding, Caring, Loving, Unselfishness Love, Selfish, Heartless, Petty, Jealous, Shy.......
Those who I can maintain VERY CLOSE friendship long is those who REALLY REALLY know & understand me.. And Treasure our friendship... Like Hui Hui had said, "I was always so sweet, how can she bear to scold or quarrel with me?"...
Lastly, Just want to say "Happy Birthday To 慧慧".. Enjoy ur Special Day TODAY.. Cos GOD create us to this world.........

No comments: