Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stop control of my Freedom

More & more dun like my boss.. Cos she too much.. Keep over control my FREEDOM & other collegues Freedom..

Today, I had finally write an email voice out my feeling of how I feel of her.. "Stop thinking that I will keep online on facebook while working & play game.. I dun play "Pet Society". I not like Jolin, who u had Fire b4.. I was already so busy & give me so many things to do, where got time to online play game.. I just feel she too "Ming Gan", of whatever I doing.. If you have NO TRUST on your own staff, I believe that sure those who work under u won't work for you long..

Like, I work 1 yrs plus, how many salesman had resign? Ann Chew, Peter, Jester & Sam. Marketing Dept. Winson, Jimmy, Kim & Sabrina.It is all cos ur problem, that why all can't work long with you.. I think me also going & now I plan to also...


Looking forward for my FREEDOM SOON


No comments: