Friday, July 20, 2007

Celebrities Hong Kong Vs Singaore Charity Soccer 18/7/2007

Today (18/07/2007), is the day of Hong Kong Celebrities Vs Singapore Celebrities Charity Soccer @ Jalan Besar Stadium 7.00pm. I was @ the stadium 3.30pm. Cos I work until 3.15pm. So after work. i straight go there & help up. There was not alot of peoples see, cos the stadium was not cover up. Around 6.00pm the entrance was open, wow.. I was going to be crazy. Cos i was guide the door of artiste entrance, tell them where to the meeting point. At the same time, all the people try to come in by artiste entrance to get in see the artiste. I had to stop them for come in. I alone, I can't stop so many come in this entrnce, then the management scold me, why let so many peoples come in by this entrance? I said, I alone guide this door, at the same time, so many rush in, how to you accept me to stop so many peoples? Then, they said why I never shout @ them? I said, if I shouted @ them, they will said I rude. What you want me to do? Then, they find some one help me.
7.00pm the soccer start, then I went in to see the soccer & help them also. Wow the game was so good. Hong Kong artiste was so powerful. They win the game. They win, they get 6 points. Singapore Team got 4 points.
After the Soccer, we all cleared the place & pack up, go for Supper @ Sentosa for Taiwan Steamboat. We reached there 10.30pm There are of artiste coming. E.g. Alan Tham, Zeng Zhi Wei, Huang Ri Hua, Yang Li Bing, Chen Tian Wen, Zhu Yong Qing, Hu Wen Shui & this artiste (above pic), don't know what his name? Heehee.. :x I was sitting with the Singapore Team Artiste for steamboat. Haha.. The picture artitse, he asked me what drink what to drink? He help me get.. Haha.. I feel like I an artiste.. heehee:x Sitting with them alot of jokes.. We eat
until 12.30am.. Then, after supper Hong Kong artitse went for clubbing. As for me, I went home,
cos next day 19/7, I got to wake up 5.00am, cos 7.15am got to reached their hotel, bring them to
golf.
That all for the day of 18/7, it was a tired day for me.

No comments: