Friday, July 20, 2007

Hong Kong Artiste last day @ Singapore 19/7/2007

~MY BELOVED DA JIE, MIXUE~

~MIXUE'S SISTER - XUE LI ~

~OPPS! ALAN NAUGHTY, MAKE FUN OF ME~

Today 19/7/07 is the day of Hong Kong Artiste going back. Before they going back, I bring them to alot of places. 7.15am, I bring 7 artistes to Kepple Club for golf, together with Chen Tian Wen, Yao Wen Long, Zeng Ge Ping, Hong Hui Fang. Around 8.00am, we reached there. Then, the artiste start to go changing room change their clothes. The weather was no good, cos keeping raining. Then, 10.30am my boss come & keep them company, so that I can go to Orchard fetch another group of artiste to Novena Square for Lunch. Then, my another partner, will fetch another Hong Kong Artiste from Hotel to Novena Square for lunch. We having Chicken Rice @ Novena Square. We eat until 2.00pm. after eating, we send them back to Hotel for resting & pack their luggage. Then, I told them 4.00pm, got to @ lobby. While pasting time, I go to coach sleep for 1hrs.
Around 3.30pm, I wake up. Hong Kong artiste they are very punctual, 4pm they already come down & at lobby. While they busy check out, I go & find my favourate Da Jie , Mixue & Xue Li. They know me for 2 yrs. When Da jie see me, she like to hit my arm, that what she always do that. That why, we so close like "real sister". Xue Li is a quite gal but she is also a nice gal. I remembers 2 yrs plus ago, i in-charge taking them, cos of "Wu Chu Cai Hong", I stayed with them @ Hotel for 3mths. Da Jie like to cook, I like her cooks. I remember 1 times when I bring them fliming, I half way sick, keep going toilet. Then, at nite, Da Jie cooks "Jiang Shui" for me. She said "Jiang Shui" is good for it, if my "Du Zhi", cos inside got alot wind. I agreed with what she said. Cos every nite, I on air-con & @ Studio fliming for 12hrs 1mths & very cold inside. When I know she specially she cooks for me, I fel touched. Cos she care & concern of me. If other artise, they won't do that for you. When I stay with them 3 mths, I always go supermarket with Mixue. She teach me how to cooks & ask me to eat Veg, cos she know that I don't like to eat. She told me, i don't veg, bad for health. When I with her, I learn alot of things. 4.30pm we left from Hotel to Airport.
When we arrived airport, they busy check in, while I at outside of the Q, wait for them. I got take picture with Da Jie, Xue Li & Alan Tham. Around 5.45pm, the artiste ready to go in, before going, Mixue shake hand with me & hug me & I kiss her face. That what we always do. She know that I don't bear her to leave, (Just never said out), she said "Be good, when I come next time, I will called you again, for gathering" cos she seldom come Singapore. Then, Xue Li also shake hand & hug me & I also kiss her. She said; "Don't cried ah" Then, I hit her & head turn another side. (Cos I try to control my tears, don't cry in front of them). Then, they go in, I @ outide see them off from the window. They inside, keep wave their hands & said "bye bye" to me. Xue Li before go inside, she gave me "flying kiss". Then, they go in, I can't see them lah.
Then, I take bus going home. When on the way home, pass by the ECP, I saw the "ferrie", I took down the picture. It's going to finished soon.
Lastly, there alot of feeling inside after the 2 days with Hong Kong artiste. I will never forget the gathering with them, Even I know that I was very tired, but it was they gave me the energy that make me don't feel any tired. Hope they will blessing in future, whatever they doing. That the end of the event.

No comments: