Wednesday, July 4, 2007

~Indonesia Trip 10 @ 22/06/2007 Last day @ Semarang~



Today early the morning, we from Bandung Hotel going back to Semarang where is my mum hometown. From Bandung Hotel to Sermarang, the Journey is 11hrs, reached Semarang around 7.30pm (Indonesia Time). Then, my 4th uncle around 5.00pm (Indonesia Time) called 2nd uncle & 3rd uncle to meet up for last gathering for dinner, cos we all going back to Singapore the next day (23/06/2007).
Around 7.30pm (Indonesia Time), we all reached the Semarang Chinese Restaurant. Then, abt 10mins later, my 2nd uncle reached, follow up by 3rd uncle. We was sitting 2 tables, cos there are 20pax of us..After the meal, i asked my mum to take group photos which her family. (my mummy is the 1 who sit 1st row & centre). Then, follow up, taking pic wif her brother & sister. After taking picture, we all said bye bye to them. After bye bye, we all back to 4th uncle house. When we reached home, my family quickly bath, cos very hot after the long hours then around 11.00pm (indonesia Time), we all went to sleep.

No comments: