Sunday, July 15, 2007

SPD CHARITY 15/07/2007










Today (15/07/07) is a tired day & busy day. Why? Cos i working from 9am - 6pm. Then, I 5.45pm stand by to print my day cash & go to toilet change clothes. Cos I scare that wait the Taxi stand alot of peoples. So, 6.00pm Sharp, I log off & quickly run to the taxi stand & q for the cab to Mediacorp see SPD charity show. Lucky, the Q not long.

Around 6.20pm, I reached Mediacorp, I quickly rush to the theatre find Delphine. Cos I asked her book 1 seat for me... Hmm... me haven't eat dinner yet. Felicia, next time u got to treat me. Heehee.. Just Kidding.:x

Then, 7pm the show start. when the Tv play the handicap peoples. I listen & feel touched. But the show is not nice. Very sianz & boring. Around 8.30pm, Felicia, Joanne, Dawn, Fiona Zie & Ou Xuan appearing, ask peoples to call up & donate $. All Felicia fans saw her, keep shouting & hold her banner. As for me, I holding banner & 1 long light stick, to lert her easy to see us. After appearing, abt 8.46pm, i received sms, felicia said she going off, cos no finale. So, I told her, ok. u take ur time, cos we walking down to the place to meet u, around 9pm then u come out loh. Then, I asked them, want to go? She want to stay but also want to go? While they thinking, I & Delphine, quickly run down our meeting point to meet Felicia. After 5mins, saw Sean & hoetian come. Around 9.15pm, Felicia come out & I gave Felicia a sign to park front. Then, we all go over. She come down from her car , before she come down, she wear her shoes & start talking with us. As me & Delphine, pass her the things, we buy for her. Then, all of us start taking her picture. She was so cute & alot of funny things. I can see that Felicia is tired. But Sean & hoetian keep asking felicia to take pic with them, more than 2 times. Sianz.. Around 9.30pm, Felicia told us, she want to leave lah, cos next day work morning. So, we let her go home loh.

After Felicia go off, me & Delphine take bus go home. Cos we also work morning next day. This coming week, is a busy day for me, cos Hong Kong Mixue & HK artiste coming Singapore for charity. I got to go for it. So, won't be online from 17/7 - 19/7.

Will update picture soon....

No comments: