Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Youth Eco Concert 30/06/2007









~ "Cool" Gal~

30/06/2007 is the day of Youth Eco Concert, which is Felicia is the Host with Bryan Wong.
I reached Somerest Skate Park around 4.00pm, wow.. the weather is so "Hot", hot until I don't want to sit under the sun. I sit where there is no sun. But I put my bag @ 1st row. Then, iceberg called me up around 4.45pm, told me that he reached there lah. Then, I told him to come in, which don't need tickets.

The event start @ 6.00pm, but is the school students performance of dancing abt Natural. Then, around 6.45pm, the Felicia, Bryan, Superstar & Campus Super Stars arrived Somerest Eco Concert. Then, abt 7pm the event start. The host Felicia & Bryan come out & start the event.. During the event, Bryan like to keep making fun of Felicia, but Felicia don't mind of the fun. Diya, Darren & so.. I like 1 Campus Super Star 2006. She is "Cool" gal. Even she never won the prize. But she got her style.

Then, after all the artise had sing the songs. Now, it's the turn of my Bao Bei "Felicia" singing. She sing "Shuo Ai Ni" song by Jolin. She was very high until keep jumping & dance. Haha.. Bao Bei, I know ur eyes keeping looking my side. :x When sing half, got a guy gave Felicia flower.

After me, Iceberg, hoetian & Sean take cab back Mediacorp. Cos Felicia told me, she going back Mediacorp. Around 10.30pm, the bus reached Mediacorp.. Awhile she come out from Mediacorp, she taking her manager car. We all have a short talk & take her pic. Bao Bei, hope u like the things I gave u.. Glad that you like it.. :)

No comments: