Sunday, December 2, 2007

02/12/2007 Flea Mart @ St.James Power Car Park












Today, before I go Felicia Flea Mart @ St. James Power Car Park, I go To Vivo City 3rd Floor, cos on top got a place which can let peoples play water (Small Pool) & see gd view. When I go up, I saw alot of small kids @ the pool play with the water. When I saw it, my minds appear 1 thing, I also want to go down play.. So, I sit on the pool & put my leg inside & play while waiting for Pam to come & go for see Felicia. When I sit down & play with water, I feel I so relax & forget those unhappiness things in my minds for today & the past. Around 4.30pm, Pam called me, so I quickly wear my slippery & meet her @ Golden Village.

Around 4.45pm, we reached St.James Power Car Park, I saw Adam busy taking picture with. And Felicia Car Boot Flea Mart all have been sold out in the morning 10.45am, heard 1 of my friend said. I'm glad to heard that. 5.05pm, Felicia reached, then the host invite Felicia & Julian to stage. I & Pam stand in front of stage, in front of us alot reporter. So, Felicia didn't see us...Never mind. Then, after awhile, Felicia & Julian came down from stage & walk walk see Flea Mart. When felicia look @ 1 stall, she saw 1 clip of Crown & put @ her shirt. After she walk 1 round, she going off. And all Felicia fans go back stage of Car Park, find her & wait for her.. After awhile, she come out. And all her fans stand in front of her, while I & Pam see so many stand in front of her, we decide to stand on her left side of her car. She wave to her fans & Pam. She haven't see me, cos I keep hide behind Pam.. Haha.. She saw me while she talking on phone with Sean, cos Sean friends pass the hp to her. Her action is so BIG, WAVE & say "HI" to me. Haha.. I so happy, cos I want to give her surprise. Felicia, thanks for saw me just now.

Lastly, Felicia, I like to tell, dun forget what I had told u in letter. No matter, where am I? My care & love will be there for you. This words will be promise forever. Even there are now got some prombles with me & ICE, but I remember what u had told me before. So, I know what to do? Just hope that someone won't step on my tail, if not I won't give u & them "face". I will quarrel with them in front of them. U know that my charcter.
AND I CHOICE TO KEEP QUITE, DOESN'T MEAN I LOSE TO U ALL. IS I JUST DON'T WANT MAKE FELICIA DIFFCULT. COS I LOVE & CARE OF U.

No comments: