Sunday, September 6, 2009

After the Blisters, left scar



After 1 wk of the burn on my lap, (here is the pic which I took).. I dun like the scar on my lap... Really dun like.. cos my leg is already so scar, add 1 more so big...Haiz...
I just discovered that, I have been long time never write my recent blog of my life.....Maybe I just write my recent of my life;
[1]Busy working wkday (9am - 6pm), wkend (6pm - 11pm)
[2]Actually plan have Lovelies gathering (13/09), which I have been looking forward of it.. (East Coast Park), but last mins cancel,cos some reason of QQ.
[3]Friday (04/09), my office pray for 7th mths & have some cook foods at office during lunch time..
[4]Next wk (12/09), will go for flyer with collegues, cos 1 of my China collegues resign & going for further study at Amercia. So, before I go for Joanne event, I will have gathering with my collegues..14/09 2am plus she fly & left Singapore, I can't send her off, cos so early & waste cab fare..
[5] 13/09 off...Dun know do want? Since has specially requst Part time job manager I can't work in advise cos gathering..
I want to see "Blood Ties" Movie..
No one dare to see....
No one want to see with me...
Haiz....
Why all so scare ghost movie....

No comments: