Saturday, September 19, 2009

QQ OMY Blog award





QQ, congrat had won "Best bedroom suit" Award.. Happy for you... U R still the same always so supportive whatever things.. Haha.. When I haven't see the pic & news, I already know you will wear PINK for the party.. Cos u like PINK so much.. Haha.. My guess is always right..
For those who still like, support, care & concern QQ, as same as me.. Can go see the link as above ; http://lifestyle.omy.sg/Lifestyle/Leisure/Hobby%2B%2526% 2BInterest/Story/OMYStory200909172030-91374.html, and I also have updated Video.. Can go & see...
**I have a pen, my pen is PINK. I have a "siao friend", she is PINK. And who is that PINK? Her name is call "ANG CHIEW TING"..
I feel that my work is getting more & more stress.. My memory can't store so many at work already.. Even take down notebook also not enough for me to write..When I can like Sabrina & Grace "freedom"?
Next mth I going to go down watch over the Yogurt Promo for 4days for 4 or 5hrs at Tampines 1...I think my wkday going to waste half of my day, can't do my own work which is on pending... HELP..... keep looking at the sky, want to fly......Get freedom....

No comments: