Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Do u know the meaning of "tolerate"

Pisssed with my NEW partner... Just saw her facebook status : "M":i feeel happy even if im cashless. lovely friends, wonderful company.. at least im not lonely like some people who are 30 but has the mind of a 15 yr old teen ((="

The whole story is just a very simple things:

Me : Did u print smt?

M: I think so.

Me: What u think so? got wheat grass & email, pls take it.

M:leave it there first.

Me: I just want you to learn 1 things, whenever we print something, remember to go & take. If not, then wait ppl take or see how? cos some docement is confident. So, stop throwing temper.

M:you have no right to tell me to take my things, if I need it, I will take it. Im not asking you take it for me, don't push my patience. Don't come & brother me abt such trival things..

M: u better learn to show some respect, I will not tolerate you questioning me like how you did abt the printer. I'm not here for you to question. Do u understand?

Me: I not question u, [1]I just want to ask u, is it u print smt? If yes, pls remember to take.
[2]I can't always keep remind u or boss that u print smt ah? [3] I can't always like keep pass u all the things print....Got to have a habit to remember whether we all got print smt or not? From starting I have never questions u anything.. I dun care wat u doing.. Just like Sabrina, also got smoethims ask me, is it I print smt? Or sometimes I also got ask her, is it she print smt? Just remember to take,,,, It is a simple things...

**I MISSS WORKING WITH SABRINA.. SHE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN "U"at least she know how to "tolerate with ppl"..And won't feel like been questions. Cos of u, I avoid to join lunch with purchasing & marketing dept, which we usually go with.. Just cos let u to have more soical with ppl.. I never eat lunch...

Just cos "U r New fresh, so what? Just cos ur post is exective so what? Just cos ur pay is $200 more than me, so what?" Work is to help one another when collegue.. U think u alone can do so many things meh? No way.. So dun be so "hao lian"..

M think the word i say to her :" what u think so" is Rude word to her.. Hey, come on, it is my straight charcter..

I love a friend give me 1 word : "gnd"..Thanks.. I agree..

No comments: