Monday, September 14, 2009

Suntec Comtex with Shi Qian (13/09/2009)



Ytd after send Suet off, I went to Suntec Comtex to buy Camera Memory card. At the same time, me also go find Shi Qian & Shi Ying.. When I reached there, both of them was busy service Customers... So, I was standing aside wait for them service finished customers, me go & find & talk to them...
Shi Qian told me, she need to go toilet, so I go accompany her to toilet.. And took some with Shi Qian... alot of fun while we taking pic...

After taking pictures with Shi Qian, we go back to Shi Qian working place.. And chat with Shi Ying awhile. Then, go buy memory card.. After buy, me took bus went home...
**Glad to have some catch up with Shi Qian & Shi Ying again... And also everytimes find them at IT Fair....

No comments: