Friday, December 4, 2009

Asian Television Awards (03/12/09)

Yesterday is Asian Television Award.. Ytd day, I just know that Da Jie arrived Singapore, cos it is her last mins to come here to attend the Asian Television Award, cos the schedule is tight up and 6.55pm she sms me, she at Singapore.. I was ah.. Kena Shocked.. Cos I was OT that nite. So, I was quickly rush home, eat dinner & wash up.. Then, change & rushed down to Pan Pacific wait for the event end & wait for Da Jie come out....

Around 11.10pm, the event end.. All the guest come out, I see Da Jie still not out, then I go in see, she was busy interview & alot of ppl want take pic with her.. So, I also took some of her solo pic & also took pic with her.. Around 11.35pm we left the place, and go to her hotel at Ritz - Carlton.... We had some short chat & have room service, order alot of foods, until me so full..
Then, after that Da Jie asked me stayed at her hotel, cos is already
2am. And she today (04/12/09) 6.30am got to check out hotel.. So, I stayed at her hotel, then me around 2.30am sleep.. 5.30am wake up.. Wash up & preapre to check out............

Around 6.20am, we check out hotel, then 6.30am car fetch her to airport, me never send her off to airport, cos Da Jie dun want me to send her off to airport.. Cos she know that later I got working, will be very rush.. So, I just send off from Ritz - Carlton hotel... After send her off, me took cab home, rushed to work..

**Da Jie, thanks for everything.. Even I know I was so tired on Friday when go to work...But still think it is worth it..Cos she always so thiughtful person...

No comments: