Friday, December 11, 2009

Joanne Event @ City Squre Mall

Today, after work I on call cab down to City Square to see Joanne event, she was performed with Nat.. There was traffic jam during peak hours... Zzzzz. It's spend my $27 on cab fare... I reached around 6.50pm, Joanne & Nat already at back stage, they sittng there...

Around 7plus, the event started, Joanne & Nat on stage, have some interview.. Then, go sit down again.. Then, on stage again 10mins later, sing song ..Back to backstage, 10mins on stage again, for light up the Christmas Light... Then, back to stage... Abt 8.10pm, the event end... We all walk behind Joanne, send her off to carpark... Her PA drove her car, we wave & say "bye bye" to Joanne...

**Thanks Nat for ur help, really pai seh.. cos I not ur fans, but u still help me a hand... Appreciate...Joanne still like to make those funny face.. Hahaha...Special when she hold the bear, let me think of her "gd friend piglet".Haha

No comments: