Friday, December 25, 2009

Yahui Xmas gathering (25/12/2009)

Today, early morning.... I went to Lina Church service... Start at 10am - 12pm.. After Service, I quickly took cab from Katong to Marina Square Hong Kong Cafe.. I was REALLY FUCK UP with the Taxi Driver... Cos told him, drop me at City Link Citibank the small road, he dun know where is City Link, dun know there got Citibank..

I reached MS Hong Cafe around 12.30pm, Alice & Evonne sms me, asked me where am I? Cos Yj late, shall be she arrange meet up fans & go location.. So, I quickly arrange the table of with Marina Square staffs, then go to City Hall meet fans..

Around 1.05pm, Yahui arrived.. We had a introduce of ourselves & Yahui make effort chat with everyone.. She even bought 24 pcs Muffins for us.. She really keep her promise of get us Muffins.. Thanks, Yahui for keep ur promise.. And we have our lunch, after sing "Xmas" songs & cut log cake.. Then, after that we have group pic.. During the group pic, Yahui use her leg to kick me.. Thanks loh.. Make me scream.. -_-..After that we walk to Marina Square for pool... Actually Yahui want to play bowling, but cos Xing Yu run up, the staffs ppl say "Ful hse".. So, we go Pool 1st, then when we heard got 2 lane, half of us when to bowling to book the lane 1st..

During the bowling, Yahui keep go my lane throw bowling...Thanks loh, keep going to "long gou" 3 times...-_-

Around 6pm, the gathering end... Yahui said "bye bye" to everyone....

**It is a fun gathering, cos seldom Artiste will go have gathering with fans at Bowling & Pool..


Thanks Yahui treat us Muffins

But just fuck up with ppl today..

No comments: