Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My life now days

Now days, I dun like to blog everyday, cos there is sometimes, I like to keep as private... I not like last time, whenever happy, unhappy or anger? I will blog it.. NOW.. NO.. If those who want to know where am I? What I have been? All is in secret...

Thanks QQ for sms me ytd, asked me how am I? I was fine.. Even I was not fine, even I was angry with work, angry with buyers, angry with some ppl, but all will tell much... I know you care & concern me.. Sometimes when I feel stress, I received ur sms, make me REALLY want to KILL u.. cos u everytimes make me laugh & vomit....U always say I busy no time date u, haha.. Dun know who no time to go out with me? But no matter what "将心比心".. Even we half mth or 1 yrs never see each other, inside we still have each other as buddy, is MORE THAN ANYTHING..

QQ, dun forget hor, our date soon.. And also u promise me smt, must keep promise..

**Christmas coming, quickly get a small gift for someone u love, no matter is Love one or friends, let this lovely Christmas fill up of SWEET & LOVE in the air..

No comments: