Monday, December 7, 2009

Spending Weekend with Suet (04/12 - 07/12) & SPD Charity

Last Friday (04/12)

Suet from KL come to Singapore.. She arrived around 8.40pm, I go Novena Square fetch her.. Then, we took MRT tgt to mu hse.. I let her stay at my hse for 3 nite...We walk from Boon Lay MRT to my hse...When we reached home, Suet washed up & have a short chat..... Around 1am plus, we sleep..


Sat (05/12)

We work up 9am, cos Suet want to go JP to collect "Together" Calendar. So, I accompany her, to wake up early & Q for calendar.. Actually, I was not plan to Q, but scare she lonely, so I accompany her...(Just never told her, cos I know she will say "it's ok, I can Q myself") Cos she dun want trouble me.. Haha.. We reached JP around 9.45am, We Q & also chat, to kill our time.. Hahaha.. Around 1pm, they started to issue Calendaer to top 100 ppl, lucky we are the top 100 ppl.. Then, around 2pm the event started, Artiste arrived.. Then, Artiste have some short interview & start autograph...Around 3pm, the event end.. Me & Suet Q again to help Rina collect calendar, cos she said she want... They got issue another 400 calendar for public, after the event end.. After got calendar for Rina, me & Suet went to Orchard meet Rina.. Suet said she want to take Xmas Light Decor, so I bring her to take Day Xmas Light Decor, while waiting for Rina come.. After Rina come, we meet at Istan, slack at Mcdonald.. Around 5pm, we left Orchard. Rina bring Suet to AMK, while me go Kbox with my boss & collegue, cos my another boss treat us for K buffect from 6pm - 10pm.. After Kbox, I & Suet meet at Somerest MRT.. Then, we took alot pic of Xmas Light Decor Nite.. Around 11.40pm, we took MRT back home.. Sleep around 2am plus..

Sun (06/12)

We wake up 10am & left my hse 11am, bring Suet walk walk JP, cos she said never see the place of JP, so I bring her walk walk 1hrs.. Then, received Jan sms, told me, she can reached 2 plus.. So, we took MRT down to AMK see SPD chairty, suppport Joanne.. Around 3pm, Joanne arrived for rehearsal, we Jolliteers stand at the front of stage.. She saw us & waves to us... At nite, 12 Jolliteers volunteers to arm flex hang but at the end only 6 Jolliteers on stage (Me, Rina, Suet, Vincent, Elaine & Jan).. Acutually, we plan 2 group take turn go up, but alot ppl, we say can't go in to the front.. So, we plan to go 2nd time... I feel not easy to do arm flex hang, cos need alot of strength....When we inside, we of course never forget take pic with Joanne, all use my "hubby". Hahaha...After the show, we all go down RG awhile. Joanne not going back, cos she told us b4.. Rina & Jan go find Nat, Suet also took pic with Nat.. After Nat left, we all left...Suet & me took cab home, cos already no bus for us to go back home.. We had some washed up & sleep 2am...


Monday (07/12)

My hp alarm ring at 5.30am, cos to wake Suet up.. She said abt 6.30am, she got to left my hse.. So, I wake her up.... After she wake up, she told me to sleep. Dun need to send her off, she can walk to Boon Lay MRT & took train to Novena, cos she know I tired & sick also.. Cos past few day, never have a gd sleep.. So, I just send her off of my hse, then go back to sleep again.. And took MC...... Cos sick...


**Have a Great wkend, fun & enjoyable.. Just feel super tired after the 3 days...Suet also got took pic with my 2 newphew & niece. She said they very cute.. Want to take pic with them again next time when they come.. Hahaha....

No comments: