Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Resolutions

looking back of 2009 Resolutions, there are alot of things happened on every mths...

Jan

is the mth of my memory, cos is my birthday.. Also is CSS recording "Live" show. I still rememeber that day is my off day.. After the show, Felicity fans wait for Felicia come out.. Then, Felicia told everyone who is there sing "Happy Birthday" song to me. (Those ppl was there is Felicia, me, Delphine, Yijing, Von, Melissa, Hui Si, Hanlyn, Hui Peng, Lijuan, Li Qing, Xue Ting & Joey Ho).. Thanks, everyone..

And of course won't foget QQ also got celebrate my birthday for me..

Feb

Mavis Hee Concert - it was I so long never see her.. And still can see her during CNY period is a GREAT memory...

Valentines' Day - Is the every year, me & QQ will meet up for celebrate Valentines' Day...

March

QQ fans club gathering - After so long have a short catch up, is a good things..

April

Joanne birthday gathering at Bottle Tree - It was a fun & enjoyable gathering

May

Grasshopper Conert - It was a SUPER High mth for me.. Cos I love them from I young..
Mushroom Yahui Birthday gathering - the gathering was a Great & fun gathering.

June

Hong Kong Trip - It is a mth that I like most, over 1 whole year.. Cos [1]Can see & meet up Da Jie & Xue Li at Hong Kong . [2] Catch up with my HK friends. [3] Go Disneyland..

July

Mushroom event for "难兄难弟"


Aug

1 day Trip KL - Joanne got event at KL, me & Rina fly to KL to see her event.. Me & Rina thought that we so "Crazy", fly to KL in morning & slack the whole morning at MINES.. But it was a good experience for us. And also the day that we know Suet who love Joanne & become our memebers..

Sabrina had quit & left ...She is a Great collegue to me..

Start working for Part time every weekend, love my Part time job & ppl..

Sept

My another collegue quit & left.. She is Grace, fly back to China & Jan go for study... 13/09 nite is the nite, we have a sad memories for us..But we also have an early celebrate mooncake .. And before she went in, of course won't forget take pic with her..

Oct

Jollity fans ECP gathering - we make an effort to make everyone "break the ice", cos we found that Jollity fans all so quiet... So, it is the chance to get to know each other..

And also the mth that I was pissed off & find that some ppl had change...

Nov

Genting Trip - See Da Jie stage show.. It was also the mth that I love MOST.. Cos Da Jie was so sweet, caring & NICE to me, during Genting Trip... She bring me to back stage, let me have a chance to see Linda face to face & also can take group pic with "家好月圆"Artise & autograph..
Thanks, Da Jie.. Love u so much...

Dec

Lina church show - got FREE ticket.. Thanks
8 days event - Joanne & Felicia tgt..
Xmas Day - Lina Church & Mushroom fc xmas gathering..
Hamster - got 2 CUTE hamster; Baby & Xiao QQ..(Female)
Wei Wei's Wedding - Sweet, loving, funny wedding
New Year countdown - Joanne @ Vivo (Sweet)


** Looking the 2009 every mth programme & have alot of memory & feeling inside, got happy, sweet, enjoyable, sad & pissed off matter & ppl... There is 1 thing that make me know 1 things,
"Human always dun know what is the whole things start & whole story is, always think that other ppl is wrong & blame them on it. But thanks there are alot ppl who comfort me during the period of Dec.. And also let me know the answer.. Thanks..

And also thanks QQ for specially do our picture to make me happy.. Thanks.. Appreciate.

And also won't forget that who ever have promise me to give me smt, how many ppl have keep promise, they shall know it..

I still maintain the promise I have give to ppl & make it...(Just there is 1 things, I had failed.. Cos of some reason..I also dun want to, but not under my control)

Yes, I shall still be blessing.. Cos I know who is really care, love me, appreciate what I had done, understand me...

As for those who still that I a bad person,then let it be.. At least, I know I never done wrong to you all, can already...

2010 is start, I shall start to plan my whole 1year... What I want to be? What I want for 2010? What is my goal for 2010? I had plan & list it........See how many will make it...