Monday, January 11, 2010

Advance Birthday Celebration with Collegues

Today, after work. I having dinner with Pig, Sabrina & Dawn, celebrate my advance birthday.. We meet 7.30pm at Hotel for Steamboat buffect...

I reached there abt 6.50pm, Dawn already there.. Cos she off work early. Then, I go in & find her.. Pig & Sabrina come abt 7.40pm, cos Pig after work, go home took my present, cos she forget to take.. Thanks loh.. PIG.. So, we eat & chat alot..

Abt 9plus, we eat finished, then the manager of the hotel, suddenly bring out the cake & wish me "Happy Birthay".. Thanks.. Then, Dawn, Pig, Sabrina sing "Happy Birthday" song for me.. Then, they give me present..

Abt 10.35pm, we left the Hotel.. Sabrina send me home.. So, on the cab, we chat alot.. She told me, she stress..I told her, dun stress...Be happy..

**Thanks & Appreciate for the treat of dinner, cake, present & wishes...

No comments: