Friday, January 1, 2010

Countdown @ Vivo (31/12/2009)

Reached Vivo 7plus, then once reached, qucikly buy Battery, cos my camera Battery low. After shoot Daphne's Wedding & Video.. Then, go find Rina & Vincent & Jollity fans.. Then, go & buy a small bite for fill up my Dinner. Then, slack & chat among our group..

Around 8.30pm, the staffs of Mediacorp ppl, let us in.. They let those fans club ppl go in 1st.. Jollity was in the 1st Q. Yeah.. Finally we won "someone " Fans club. Who I dun like most.. All thanks to Rina & JS go down early to Q.. Thanks.. I can't go down early, cos got Lunch Wedding. No choice..

During the countdown, the whole programme was GREAT.. Joanne & Ping Hui sing duet song "当你想起我". I also had upload the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ASkXecZwRU

Around 12am countdown, all artiste was call out to on stage, prepare for countdown....After the countdown, Aileen & Hui Fang on stage, which me "Happy New Year"... (Cos I stand near the left side stage).Thanks...

Abt 12.30am the show end, Joanne on stage, Specially come over & say "Happy New Year" to us.. So Sweet of her.. Then, we all left after event, me, vincent & JS went to Rina house, to wait until 5.30am come then go home.. During the killing time, me, JS & Rina chat.. Vincent was not feeling well, he take a nap.. Then, Rina's mother, come & ask us, want to eat Mcdonald? So, we all say ok. Rina's mother asked Rina go out & buy, so Rina & Vincent go out & buy.. While me & JS at her house use computer... Abt 30mins later, Rina come back..Then, we all eat our Mcdonald...

After eating, Vincent fall sleep at Sofa.... Me, JS & Rina chat. Chat until Ifall sleep at Sofa.. Haha.. I also dun know why? Maybe cos I was so tired.. Until fall sleep...Then, 5.30am, I automatic wake up & told Rina I going home lah...


**Great countdown & Love Tomato....... Love Aileen Jie....

No comments: