Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Celebrate my birthday with QQ

Today is my birthday, so of course my actual birthday, I will choice to celebrate with my BEST BUDDY - QQ..

We meet for lunch buffect 12pm, but siao ah lian, come late.. Reached 1pm... I wait for her until I want to zzz. But lucky I got my IPhone to accompany me, let me surf online .. If not ah, I will really fall sleep at there.. Once QQ come, we go took our foods tgt..Eat & Chat at the same time...

Around 2.30pm, we left the place.. Cos QQ want to go TPY, pay smt.. So, I accompany her awhile.. Then, we walk walk TPY shop shop.. Around 4plus, I say "Bye Bye" to QQ 1st, cos I got to rushed down to see Joanne event...Cos Rina on the way.......B4 I meet Rina, I go back the hotel took the cake, QQ gave me.. She forgot to take...

** QQ, thanks for all the present & cake.. And also thanks for spending ur time with me, celebrate my birthday.. Really Appreciate & touched from the bottom of my heart.. Love U

Note: Our pictures I had upload, u shall know where to get?

No comments: