Monday, January 25, 2010

Ren Ci Charity Show 2010 (24/01/2010)

Ytd went to see Ren Ci Charity, meet Delphine at her hse Bus Stop 4pm, go to MDC tgt... Reached MDC around 5pm, saw Felicity was at the 1st Q, followby Nat fc.. Have a chat with Karen & Rina while killing our time..

Abt 6.10pm, we can go in theatre. But before go into Theatre, have a scanner machine, check everyone of our bag & body. It was the 1st time, we was kena scan by Police. Like ppl taking Plane oversea... -_- After scan, we was go in search for our seats... We was sitting in front of Nat fc. Hahaha..

7.30pm the "Live" show started, I was inside the theatre, busy taking pic of Felicia & Nat. Rina asked me help her take pic of Nat. Hahaha.. Then, Jan also asked me take Desmond pic... Too bad, I never took alot pic of Mushroom. Cos she keep moving around.. zzz

After the show, we go down RG wait for Felicia, but never thought she took someone car, go off straight.. Then, me accompany Hanlyn go find Zoe, took pic.. Zoe talk to me: "Hello, How r u? Long time no see? What I was busy of? I told her, I fine." Then, she see wat fc shirt I wear? Ask me come support who? I told herBold, I come support Felicia.. Then, she said: "oh".. After took pic, go back & took a seats awhile, then go home...

** Now, I know why Felicia go off early, someone told me, before she go off, she got look at our side, but just we didn't see her, cos got 1 yellow bus block our view... I always believe that she won't like go off without telling us, cos she know we at there waiting for her.. She won't bear to see us waiting for her in empty hand....