Friday, January 1, 2010

Daphne's Wedding (31/12/2009)

Yesterday I went to Daphne's Wedding. It's was a loving Wedding... I reached the Wedding on 1.20pm, then go & find Daphne & Cheryl family..

Abt 1.30pm, the wedding is started... I was sitting with Cheryl table tgt.. The whole wedding is touching & loving Lunch Wedding. Cos they are a loving couple. And her hubby is Korean. (Those picture, I had upload at Facebook)...

Around 6pm, the wedding end, then we all take picture with the couple. And also help them carry their stuffs to their rm...

Then, I quickly took them, I rushing off.. 7pm left the rm, took cab down to Vivo for Countdown & meet up Jollity fans there..

**Wishing Daphne & her hubby, having a HAPPY Life.... And also wishing all the best for her when she work at Korean.. Dun forget come back & meet up us.. Miss U, friend..

No comments: