Monday, August 17, 2009

Catch up with QQ @ Tampines Mega Courts & Ikea

Ytd after work, meet QQ at Tampines Mega Courts.. She was late.. Cos last mins got stuck.. I was wait for her 30mins.. She meet me 7.45pm, she come at 8.15pm. Thanks loh.. Miss QQ.. haha.. While, I was waiting for her, I go Giant walk walk..

Then, around 8.05pm, she sms me told me, will be there 10mins. So, I left Giant & walk to Mega Courts.. Then, walk to Market Place see the things inside.. Abt 8.15pm, QQ came, she saw me from outside, then she like siao, hug me.. Haha.. But I was not surprsie at all,,, Cos she always "siao siao" one...So, I get use lah.. But I still like ppl hug me...Hahaha..Then, we go see vacuum, cos she told me, her hse is "snowing" now. Haha.. so I promise to get for her "house warming" gift... After we get the vacuum, we went to Ikea to find her 3rd sisters & partners eat dinner... QQ treat me dinner, cos I get her Vacuum... thanks QQ for the treat...

Last wk, I go KL, I buy the Ferreo Collection http://www.ferrerochocolatesusa.com/from KL Airport for her. Ytd I finally passed to her.. She said me, whenever I go oversea, I always won't forget to get smt for her.. Haha.. Yes, I admit.. Cos "I have a pen, my pen is Blue. I have a friend, my friend is "U"".. Haha.. And now ur wall is BLUE.. haha.. I know, u will say "boring".. Haha.. Watever.. Now, whenever u see ur wall, will think of me everyday.. Haha..

Then, after our Dinner.. We walk walk to Ikea... Haha..Whenwe walk Ikea.. Alot of fun & jokes...got 1 is abt RA stuffs...

Then, after that we went home.. QQ 3rd sister send me to Tampines MRT.. Thanks.. Then, I took MRT home...

** It was a great day for me.. Thanks meet "siao cha bo" QQ...

No comments: