Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"吓到笑"Gala Preview @ Vivo GV





Today, I went to "吓到笑"Gala @ vivo GV.. It is everything is last mins.. I received sms is morning, said I got free 2 Gala tickets.. Thanks Irene for give me the tickets & always think of me inside ur heart... Thanks & Appreciate.. So, I go with Sabrina (my partner)..
After work, I went home 1st, eat dinner, bathed & bring my "hubby".. While Sabrina was went to Sims Lane around 4.45pm. So, I told her, I meet her @ Vivo GV between 8pm - 8.15pm..
I reached there 8.15pm, Sabrina around 8pm already reached ..
Around 8.30pm, the casts & VIP artiste arrived.. 2 of us never stand near the stage, we stand centre.. After the casts have some short interview & finished.. We all go up to Hall 1.. While my & Sabrina hang around 1st, we dun want go Hall 1..
I saw alot ppl who I work with Jteam before.. Like Sharon, Chu Xian & June... Have a short chat & sweet hug with Sharon.. have chat with Chu Xian & June also won't forget take pic with them..They are the kids who I was taking care when we all at Jteam...
Around 9.15pm, we go into Hall 1 & standby to watch the movie.. The casts of the show, have short interview.. Around 9.30pm, the movie statred...The movie nice & funny.. can go & see..Around 11.30pm the movie end.. Me & Sabrina left Vivo GV.. We share cab home..
**Today is the Great day for me, cos can see alot of old artiste & collegue...I still love all my ex-Jteam kids. After u all exam, we go for catch up.. Cya.. Take care & Jia you..

No comments: