Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kena Burn...



Today is not my day... Why? Cos my lap was Kena Burn by HOT WATER. OMG.. It was DAMN HOT meh & red..Tell you all what happened?
Lunch time, I was cooking my cup noodles at my Bubble Tea panty, then i put the cup noodles on tray tgt with my water bottle. Then, when I want to go to kitchen for lunch, the floor was wet, cos lunch time period raining. Then, i step on the water, then fall down.. Then, the soup split on my lap.... Then, my whole lap was DAMN HOT & see all RED.. OMG.. I can't scream, I got to quickly stand up & walk to kitchen, put down my tray.. Then, go HR dept ask for First Aid box, to apply my lap....After I apply, I still my lap Damn hot.....Then, no choice, after lunch time, I asked HR dept can I go out awhile, to see doctor? Cos Dr Yeo work until 4pm. So, I rush to see Dr Yeo, take cab to & back.. Go at 3.09pm, back 3.58pm...
Then, when I reached Dr Yeo, he apply cream & bandage for my lap.. He give me cream & Antibiotic to eat.. After Dr Yeo apply the cream & bandage for me, my lap was not hot.. But I saw bubble come out..Haiz.. I think my lap, going to have a mark & have ugly lap.. Haiz..
Dr Yeo give me tml 1 day MC..if tml still not ok, I think I will take MC.. Dr Yeo want to give me MC today, I said dun want, cos today onli I working on my dept.. My partner on UPL....So, no choice, after see doctor rush back office. I was want to take half day home.. But can't....
Haiz....:( Cos scare my boss need someone help her do things..
**Why i always think for others, but never think for myself? Why I always so nice to ppl?Why?Always kena get hurt.....Maybe cos my minds still can't get over my emo... that why kena burn my lap..

No comments: